Saturday, October 10, 2009

haggis pinhole


haggis pinhole, originally uploaded by tanalised.

Mr Haggis Henderson, local tutor of physics, looks concerned in front of a ten thousand volt electric fence, in case he backs into it, and involuntarily loses control of his bladder. Well, the cows had no concerns over the call of nature, frequently & noisily voiding large volumes of urine.
I was very pleased to be able to succesfully demonstrate my Pinholaroid (Pinhole + Polaroid) camera to Haggis, as it failed the first time I tried about 6 weeks ago; and after an over exposed print, I got this one through changing where I was aiming the camera, and a shorter exposure time. A lot of principles of physics are involved with a very simple camera like a pinhole.
Success at last.

No comments:

Post a Comment